With HFCU Online Bill Pay, there's no more writing checks, purchasing stamps or trips to the post office. It's simple, and takes only a few minutes to set up.
Bill Pay is an optional feature, within HFCU Online Banking, that lets you:
- Schedule bill payments directly from your account.
- Set up payments for recurring bills like mortgage, rent, utilities, etc.
- Pay individuals such as your family members or relatives.
- Control which bills are paid, the amounts that are paid, and when the money should be deducted from your account.
HFCU offers two kind of Bill Pay:
FREE Bill Pay – You must meet the following requirements:
- Have Direct Deposit
- Must use the Bill Pay Service at least once during a current month
Paid Bill Pay – $5.00 per month because you do not meet the above requirements
(No direct deposit; do not plan on using the Bill Pay feature once a month)
If you do not have Bill Pay at this time and would like to add this service, you can do so in your online banking:
If you do not have direct deposit at this time and would like to add this service to meet the FREE Bill Pay criteria mentioned above please contact HFCU at 218-729-7733
- Sign into your account
- Click on the Self Service Tab
- Under Additional Services- Click on Bill Pay Enrollment